The biggest update in Clash Royale was released on 26th October 2022.
For full details on everything in the update check that out here
In addition to the update there was a number of bug fixes and improvements made too.
Here is details of all the bug fixes and improvements
- No more ‘Drag Glitch’ (Fixed an issue where placing two cards in quick succession would fail to play one of the cards)
- Removed ‘Gold Discount’ briefly image appearing after applying a Wild Card
- Fixed an issue where unlocking Mini P.E.K.K.A caused all card previews to be stuck with a loading spinner
- Fixed an issue where Royal Recruits could be placed on the opposing player’s side
- Fixed an android-specific issue where a Gem animation would not appear after a Shop purchase
- Fixed an android specific issue where the keyboard would load twice
- Fixed an android specific issue where emojis were displaying incorrectly
- Added missing particles FX to Goblin Drill’s Star Level 1
- Fixed an issue where Golden Knight dashed to an empty space with no target
- Fixed a crash that could occur on the Battle Banner edit screen
- Fixed an issue where the new event text for Crown/Gold Rush could block the ability to access the Supercell ID quick-switch button
- Fixed an issue where mystery numbers would appear on the opponent’s Decks during the Ban phase in Ban Pick Duels.
- Fixed an issue where the Banner Token ‘Collect’ button incorrectly directed players to the Shop when their Banner Token inventory was full
- Fixed an issue where Sparky was not reset when hit by Electro Spirit at the same time she was being hooked by Fisherman
- Fixed an issue where trying to place a Champion into an invalid slot in your Deck canceled the placement, forcing a player to re-select the Champion
What’s your favourite part of this huge new update?!